(Includes in depth consultation, shampoo, luxurious scalp massage and blowout)
BALAYAGE / HIGHLIGHT BUNDLES
(All lightening services include bonding treatment)
Mini / Halo
Glaze ( Stand Alone )
Blowout (Includes hot tool styling)
Color correction upon consultation
*all color services include blowout to natural texture with an assistant.
- We require 24 hours notice for cancelling/rescheduling your appointment. We completely understand emergencies happen, we are all human, however frequent cancelling/rescheduling of appointments will result in a $50 non refundable deposit to hold the appointment slot. This deposit will be used toward the cost of the kept appointment.
- We are lucky enough to be one of the few buildings in Red Bank to have our own free parking lot. Though this parking is conveniently located in the rear of our building, we suggest leaving a few extra minutes in your travels to ensure you find that perfect spot!
- Please be respectful of your stylists time. If you are running a few minutes behind schedule, please notify the salon/stylist. We reserve the right to deny service if you are more than 15 minutes late. This will be decided at the stylists discretion.
- All color correction services will require an in depth consultation with the desired stylist and only approved corrections will be permitted to book an appointment.
- For the comfort of our clients and staff and the safety of the child, we respectfully request no children in the salon.
- We are very concerned with the overall safety and well being of not only our clients but our staff as well. Therefore, Feather & Line reserves the right to cancel/reschedule any appointment due to inclement weather. In this event, please check our social media sites to keep up to date. We will do our absolute best to accommodate a new appointment in a timely fashion.
- We pride ourselves in providing quality services on a regular basis. However, In the unlikely event there is something that needs to be adjusted to your cut or color, a complimentary appointment will be booked within a 1 week grace period from your original appointment. This, however, does not count for a “change of mind.”